Thursday, January 10, 2008

I'm Officially a Blogger



I've never had my own blog before...I've read someone else's, but this is a new experience for me. I'm excited.


So...this year has already been pretty crazy. Someone told me the other day that you can judge how your year is going to go by the first week of the new year. If that's true...I'm in trouble.


On January 1st, my 17 year old cousin Shalyn died in an car accident...Its the saddest thing when you see someone young like that go. Especially when you've known them their whole life. Who knew I'd be ringing in the new year with a funeral and searching online for obituaries...It's a sad thing. However, I come from a strong family and somehow, that gives me peace. I'll tell you what though...Shalyn will be missed by all of us.


I am however excited about some of my goals for this year. My first one is to lose weight. My goals are to become healthy and live an active lifestyle. I'm a calorie counter, I workout everyday (okay, I might miss a day here and there), and I'm trying to eat as healthy as I can (do 100 calorie packs work count?). I have other goals, but losing weight is the most important to me.


1 comments:

Krazy Christy said...

I hope this works!