Wednesday, March 5, 2008

So...My friend Ashlie and I were talking about our high school days...great memories...I think...? Well, we decide to bring in our yearbooks to share and compare. I graduated from Madison High School in Rexburg Idaho. She grew up in Kansas....we both graduated in 1999, it was fun to talk about how similar we grew up. Well, as I was looking through my yearbook the night before with Dave (He just made fun of it...jerk!), he started reading out loud the little notes people write. He came upon Bonnie's (My best friend) and as he started reading it, I thought "did she write anything inappropriate, ohmigosh...I can't remember...He'll never let it go." I was pleasantly surprised when a flood of memories came to mind and I couldn't help but reflect on my friendships with her and Cherish.
Bonnie's note said: " Hey Christy. Well, I don't think I would of made it through school with out you. (She means that literally...we shared homework assignments...I took the odds and she took the evens.) I can't believe we're finally graduating. We've had a lot of times. All of our cheesy dates, taking art too many times (we took the same art class twice and just handed in our projects we did the year before...we were pretty smart!), having the Seminary teacher from HELL (don't ask); Oh, but I think those will be the best memories. Time has gone by so fast, I'm actually shocked. Junior high was fun but then high school sucked. But we did have some good times. Thanks for being the best friend anyone could ever want. I love how you cheer me up everyday and get me in a good mood. You are so fun to be around and I don't think I could of done it without you. We've been through a lot together and I hope we will go through a lot more. Thanks for always being there. I'm really looking forward to college and other stuff we will do together. Stay cool and have a good summer (now she's just being obnoxious...everyone writes that...). Love always, your best friend Bonnie.


I'm one lucky girl!! To have a friend say such wonderful things...I'll tell ya, we did hang out, went to college, we partied, we traveled together, went on our missions the same time...I just love her. We've had some crazy silly times and I have to say...you don't let just anyone burn off a patch of hair because of a bleach experiment gone bad. Only Bonnie! I love her sooooo much!


Next is Cherish....You want crazy....she's the one to watch out for. Her yearbook message said: "Christy, You kick (?) so much! We're gonna look so damn (not my words folks!) good in our graduation caps! You are such a beautiful, wonderful friend. We have had some good times! I will forever remember our road trips. 1 short week until sunny California. (we went to Cali for our graduation trip). Hope you're psyched!! College is gonna rock hard core! We'd better hang out all the time and party! High school is quite the experience but onto the bigger and better things. I know we're ready for it! Love,Cherish"


I love Cherish...she is so...soo...soooooo....so Cherish. No one is like her. I love all of our memories, before and after high school. We also lived together, she wrote me on my mission, I was her bridesmaid (Bonnie's too) and we were wild!!!!


I love my friends. They are the greatest! I remember talking with both Cherish and Bonnie about how it's going to be when we grow up and get married and have kids...Well, here we are! We have made it. Let's just keep that nursing home dream alive! Go Entrance! Only we would understand. (Don't ask!)

0 comments: