Another update! I'm sooooo bad at keeping this thing updated! And so much has happened...
I took a road trip to see my best friend Bonnie. Here she is with her cute little family. We had a good time together! Catching up is one of the funnest things to do.

Here we are together! We haven't taken a photo together is so long. This trip was especially important because the last time I saw Bonnie and Eric she was
prego with her first baby Jack. Now, she's a full blown stay at home mom with two little ones and a very important and busy husband. She truly is a great mom and you can tell she is
absolutely in love with her kids... So, in the picture below, Bonnie talked me into getting a very colorful
lip gloss... I'm so self conscience about my lips... they are big and when you put color on them I swear they look so huge.... But Bonnie insisted and so here we are! I'm looking a little intense don't you think?!

One of the reasons why I was dying to see Bonnie is because she is my favorite hairdresser! I love love love the way she cuts my hair... We've had a couple of fun stories and challenges with my hair, like the time we were going to put a bold whitish
blond streak on the side and as she was washing the bleach out, the whole entire piece of hair just fell out, leaving a white patch of hair only an inch long... It looked like a dead rat in her hand... I'll never forget her trying to tell me my hair fell out....
SOOOOOOOOOOOO funny! We survived that and that became a
Christy and Bonnie legend! Anyways, Bonnie put some red streaks in my hair... What do you think? It was a little much for me... Her technique is amazing but the color was a little bright so we had to color over it. I'm a
blacky now! But I LOVE the black hair! I forgot how much I love my hair black! It's made me into a new woman I swear!
By the way, I usually don't look this wiped out after getting my hair done... It must of been a long day or something! ;)
On my way to see Bonnie, I stayed a night in Salt Lake with my good friends Paige and Scott... Alicia too.... I loved seeing them and forgot how much I love seeing their lovely faces! I can't believe how lucky I am to have such amazing supportive friends... I love those girls to death and am feel so blessed to have them in my life! Plus they are so dang funny! I could laugh my head off with those girls... Just their thougts on American Idol alone is enough to make a girl pee her pants!
One last detail... So, I created an account on face book and I cannot believe the people I've been able to get in contact with... Between old friends at Papa Kelsey's to cousins I haven't seen in years and all the way to old mission peeps... It truly is amazing to catch up with so many people! For some reason, catching up with everyone has left this lasting impression on my mind... What a life I've lived! Look at the people who have come in and out of my life.... What an amazing life!
2 comments:
Hey! Glad you two had fun. She was so excited about your visit. That red is what I wanted in mine.It is vibrant. Love it though. I like black hair too. You look great!!
You are so funny! And your lips are NOT big, they are luscious =). Do I know Bonnie? For some reason she looks familiar! NOW, you need to come visit your best friend KRISTIN!!! =)
Post a Comment